View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #20
Texan in Japan
All Pro

Rep Power: 8212 Texan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing at OLB next year. What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yeah...and I wouldn't even see it as a demotion. He'd still be the best LB on the field likely. Tons of OLB's have been the best lb's on their team and made huge impacts.

I really believe it could be a good move. Draft a young ilb high in the draft bring in a solid vet or two, try reed there or let him and merciless compete for the other olb spot.
I was thinking this after the latest injury. Gives him a chance to protect himself a bit more and use his pass rush ability.

Texan, back in Texas!
Texan in Japan is offline   Reply With Quote