View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #5
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Visiting Team Fan's tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw00dson24 View Post
Hello

I am a Raider fan flying down with a friend from Hartford, CT to Houston for the Raiders/Texans game on 11/17. Just curious to how visiting fans are treated during tailgates? Are there certain lots we should avoid? We are just looking to have a couple beers before the game without any trouble.

Also this will be our first time in Houston and we will be getting in on Friday. Any suggestions on things to do while we are in town(good places to eat, things we should see, places we should avoid)? We want to do a Brewery tour while in Houston and are leaning towards Saint Arnold. Would that be the best one to visit or would one of the others be better (Buffalo Bayou Brewing, 8th wonder, Any others i'm missing)?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Forget St. Arnold's, I'd say do Karbach and then maybe 8th wonder if they're open that weekend. Space center Houston is very cool for out of towners, then I would suggest Moon Tower in 2nd ward and the Big Easy blues bar for my favorite aspects of Houston. Depends on what you're into really.