View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013   #220
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post

Did I say something incorrect? Did I exaggerate? Funny also to read all of these comments about Newton all of the sudden, as if he was not the same right tackle who has been missing blocks for two years now. But now that Golden Boy is in, it's an issue.

I hear allot of excuses, but it's ok, I know it is just a matter of time before you all turn on Keenum too. I can wait.
Yes you exaggerated.. somebody made a post on how Keenum showed he could make plays outside of the pocket..and he did in the game. Your agenda led you to pull up a bad play against the best front 7 in the league where we had literally no running backs left in the game to keep them honest.

As far as "reading all these comments about Newton all of a sudden". LMAO, this is just you showing your bias if you actually think people are "now just all of a sudden talking about Newton's bad play" or how people just now think it's a issue. That's a complete downright lie, it's been well documented on this board how people feel about Newton.. they were saying he sucks even when your boy played. They have been talking about his bad play since he was inserted into the lineup

As far as how you can't wait for people to "turn on Keenum too", that's really besides the point. The point is people are finally ready to turn the page on Schaub, because it's obvious he is not the answer.. regardless if Keenum will prove to be or not has yet to be seen, but at least we don't know yet, hence why he should get his Shot .. we already know Schaub isn't, hence why it's time for him to move aside.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote