View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #216
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Nitrofish, man, you might want to spend more time rewatching the game.

You come across as a hater, I'm sorry to say it.
You mean I have to actually watch the games? Now why didn't I think of that? Gee Wiz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
You're an idiot. I hope you haven't found a woman dumb enough to breed with you so you can piss in the human gene pool.
Wow, now that was some deep insightful commentary there. One thing is for sure. It did lead to some idea of what kind of a human being you are. Cheers DocBar. You really know how to make the Human Race look good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Relax man, If your boy does lose his job, he'll still have one of the best jobs in professional sports.. the backup QB. You get one of the best views in the house, don't have to be hit, and are still paid millions. It's a pretty sweet deal.
Did I say something incorrect? Did I exaggerate? Funny also to read all of these comments about Newton all of the sudden, as if he was not the same right tackle who has been missing blocks for two years now. But now that Golden Boy is in, it's an issue.

I hear allot of excuses, but it's ok, I know it is just a matter of time before you all turn on Keenum too. I can wait.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote