View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #215
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Yea man.. I especially liked the last offensive play that Keenum made when he was showing off his mobility, pocket awareness, and throw on the run skills. Whooohooo! Go Keenum! Nothing like a sack/fumble near your goal line to end any chance you have to drive down the field and kick the game winning FG to showcase those awesome attributes eh? Nothing says mobility better than not being able to outrun a 275 pound man. Go Keenum Go!
Ball security is an issue that's being glossed over right now. It should have been expected & definitely something he'll be working on in the future. The key is that he knows it's an issue. Over the next three games, his sack fumble # needs to be zero for me to have any more confidence in him going forward than our reigning pick 6 champion.

He's been smart with the ball so far. For me he's earned some leeway in the INT department. He can throw one a game for all I care, as long as he doesn't throw a really, really dumb one or fumble the ball in the same game.

The Keenum era has started.