View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #213
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Yea man.. I especially liked the last offensive play that Keenum made when he was showing off his mobility, pocket awareness, and throw on the run skills. Whooohooo! Go Keenum! Nothing like a sack/fumble near your goal line to end any chance you have to drive down the field and kick the game winning FG to showcase those awesome attributes eh? Nothing says mobility better than not being able to outrun a 275 pound man. Go Keenum Go!
May not remember correctly but seemed like our O lineman should have kept blocking the guy who tackled Keenum from behind. I think Keenum thought his back was protected & was looking down field to make a play.