View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #18
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing at OLB next year. What do you think?

Cushing seemed to struggle shedding blocks compared to he play in previous years.

Moving to the outside might allow him to pursue down the line more than taking things head-on.

I like the idea.

Should be interesting to see what happens with the team coach-wise and, consequently, scheme-wise, during the offseason.