View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #2101
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86144 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
But because one team sucks do you think the NFL will fold? Naaah... the big mkt East Coast teams and some of the vintage teams (Vikes, Bears,
Cowboys, Pack, even the Browns, etc.) will keep the TV revenues huge and that's where they make their money.

Trust me, if all of Houston stopped going to the games and every game had to be blacked out because no one came, McNair could cash in at the end of that year and this franchise would probably head out west. Or maybe they'd be moved to Europe and be renamed the "Londoners"...

NFL wouldn't miss a beat.
Think about what the Bills reap just to farm out a home game a season. Trust me, the appetite to buy a NFL franchise is massive and there are deep enough pockets and governments that would love to snag a team.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...