View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #8
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22354 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Mock Draft (1st RD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
These are the non-Senior QB's.

Bridgewater - He's pretty much a lock to go pro.

Hundley - Plenty of upside, but very raw. I think he stays for another year.

Mariota - I think Oregon plays for the national title and he goes pro.

Manziel - The chances of him leaving are not 100% anymore, but still very high.

Hogan - Don't really see him coming out. Needs another year.

Boyd, Morris, Murray, Mettenberger, Carr, McCarron, and Fales are all Seniors.
My thinking is maybe Bridgewater and Manziel come out but I could see where both would return. Conventional Wisdom for college QB to have a chance at early success in the NFL they should have 30 college starts under their belt. That's why I think so many return. I did a mock earlier today, had the Texans picking 7-12 and taking C J Mosley and McCarron in RD 3. Bryce Petty from Baylor is another Jr that is putting up some big numbers. Right now flying below the radar.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote