View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Mock Draft (1st RD)

I've just started looking at the prospects and the player I want most right now is Louis nix. Haven't looked at Barr yet though. But in the first round I want players that do things that are hard to find elsewhere.

Not saying Barr isn't that, just saying I feel like nix is. I think what nix could bring to this team would be HUGE. Pun intended.

If you can look at him against Bama in the championship game last year. They ran away from him a bunch but he was man handling their OL. I feel he could be a wolfork type player that just makes it near impossible to run up the middle. But at the same time dude is a good pass rusher. At this point in time there is no way I'd pass him up. Dude has monster written all over him. Put him next to watt and draft a talented LB to play behind them and the defense instantly gets better.

But yeah. That's just my early thoughts.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote