View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #133
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, I'm not rooting for it, just discussing. It's funny that they traded their #1 for a RB that appears to not be worth a 4th now, when they possibly could have gotten Gordon instead. I think Gordon is really good, and I would be surprised to see the Browns get any less than a 1st or two 2nds for him. I know he has some character issues, but that doesn't seem to be a problem now. If I were Indy, I would be trying to get all the best players I could, their team is a true contender. Gordon is exactly what they need to replace Wayne, and he supposedly available.
I just don't see the Browns trading him. Then again, this is the Browns...

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote