View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #132
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Luck is making heyward bey look competent. I'd hate for them to get Gordon.
Yeah, I'm not rooting for it, just discussing. It's funny that they traded their #1 for a RB that appears to not be worth a 4th now, when they possibly could have gotten Gordon instead. I think Gordon is really good, and I would be surprised to see the Browns get any less than a 1st or two 2nds for him. I know he has some character issues, but that doesn't seem to be a problem now. If I were Indy, I would be trying to get all the best players I could, their team is a true contender. Gordon is exactly what they need to replace Wayne, and he supposedly available.