View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #128
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
With Reggie Wayne out, the Colts would have been a million times better off getting Josh Gordon for that 1st. They really should be trying to get Gordon from Cleveland though, he would be amazing with Luck at QB. Two 2nds ought to do it if Indy really thinks they can go deep in the playoffs this year.
Gordon is not worth that much. I'm worried they may make a play for Hakeem Nicks, who they can get dirt cheap right now (UFA after the season)

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote