View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #2089
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

For anyone delusional enough to think McNair hears you:

Quote:
Bob McNair: Texans playing hard

"How could anybody get a team playing harder than this team is playing?" McNair said. "I don't know how anybody can criticize him. You tell me. How are you going to get them to play harder than that when you've got two of your best players out, your starting quarterback is out. You're still out there playing right down to the wire. What more can you ask of your coaches?"

"I think the team performed very well today," McNair said. "I don't know how you're going to do better."

Dated Sunday, 20 October 2013
Now some might say that this is just owner speak. But that some has not been paying attention to Bob McNair for the past 11 years. He says stuff like this because he believes stuff like this.

So get out your placards and get ready to march on Kirby. It won't make a difference, of course, but you can at least have the satisfaction that you did...."something".