View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #51
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why In the World did We Not Use our OFFENSIVE SYSTEM in this Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with you mostly. The only way the pistol hurts you is that you can't run a lot of counters..... but we don't any way, so like you said, getting Keenum out from under center did not take us out of our game plan.

However, I didn't see as many 2 TE sets & we got to the bottom of our WR depth chart. LeStar was back in the game.
I haven't checked the games, but the snap count figures from Football Outsiders saw negligible difference in the appearance of the TEs between the previous game and this one.

The Texans didn't use the FB much though; a big drop off from previous games.
Perhaps, with Foster out early, Kubiak wanted to save Greg Jones some, in case Tate can't go at all.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote