View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #168
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
Believe me when I say, I truely believe Case will be our starting QB for the rest of the season & will make a hard push to get us into the playoffs this year.
I'm praying for a miracle. I don't care how much sense it does not make... I want a miracle & I want Case to become a legend.

This team wasn't built for Schaub to win us a Super Bowl. It was built for Arian & JJ to win us a Super Bowl. Case just needs to play smart & make a play every now & then.