View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #167
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21460 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Everyone needs to calm down.

Kubiak didn't say anything that's not true. Officially, Schaub is still the starter. Case was given a chance to show what he could do in a very hostile environment & did exceptionally well in his first start.

However, he did make some critical mistakes that need to be corrected if he's going to be successful going forward. This bye week/Schaub's injury couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Gary now has two weeks to work with Case & fix the mistakes for the next game. From what I'm hearing, Gary wants to start Case & may very well have already made up his mind to do just that.

I believe it's blatantly obvious to the players that Case is the future starting QB for this team & he gives them the best chance to win a Superbowl. Even a blind man could've seen how much harder the team played last week. There's a new sense of excitement on the team & the fans are energized again. I'll bet Indy is not looking forward to coming into Reliant for this next game. We will win this Sunday night game! I wonder if we can set a new noise level for the league?

One of the reasons Gary's players love & support him is that he treats them with respect & never intentionally embarrasses them. Right now, I believe he's trying to find a way to let Schaub down easy so as to not cause any unrest or devisiveness on the team.

Believe me when I say, I truely believe Case will be our starting QB for the rest of the season & will make a hard push to get us into the playoffs this year.

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote