View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chris Meyers vs KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
The only problem is that Poe wasn't even available when we picked in 2012 so why bring up your mock from that year?
Simply to show that he was good despite objections of others. My post was about his quality not where I would have picked him. This MB is full of "what if we had drafted this guy rather than that one". People discuss college players in that forum such as Bridgewater and Clowney that probably will not be there for Texans.