View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #163
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Kubiak said he was most impressed with Keenum’s ability to run the offense and call plays despite the noise at Arrowhead Stadium. With Schaub getting closer to returning, Kubiak says he has a tough decision on which quarterback will start against Indianapolis on November 3.

That’s a difficult call, either way, from that standpoint,” Kubiak said. “I’m going to look at it. Matt is back moving around a little bit today. We’ve got a bye week here. We have a couple of days to evaluate ourselves, evaluate our football team and see where we’re at and then I will do what I think is best for the team.”

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...b-68181608ff6e

An UDFA forcing the HC to make a tough call after his first start; if that doesn't scream potential, I don't know what will.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote