View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #61
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
No quarterback ?! Do you think Keenum is the long term solution that gives you a shot at winning a superbowl ?! He played a solid game against KC but Im still not sold that he's the solution.
i dont know. right now i say keenum is our guy. i absolutely think he has what it takes to be our quarterback, and could be a great one, but only time will tell. as of right now (assuming kubiak doesnt revert back to schaub), i think we are very well off at quarterback. to be honest, i think that we can win it all with a healthy schaub if those two areas are addressed, keenum being a stud as i predict it is just a bonus.

kubiak's offense is predicated on a symbiotic offensive line. wade's defense is wholly dependent on it's linebackers. we have all-world talent on this team in every area but the ones that matter. we've been grabbing players for both with a ton of failures, including a pair of OLB busts this year. to me it really doesnt matter what else we do, if we dont address the offensive line and linebackers we wont be successful.