View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chris Meyers vs KC

My input is Beerlover, Rmartin 65 and I (3 Amigos) made correct call when we mocked Poe as a NT for Texans. The kid is awesome and his weight has not been an issue as some suggested back then. It is only one game but I think Keenum will only get better with first team and more coaching from Dorrell allowing me to take QB off day one mock. We will need every single pick to shore up this team (Ed Reed, bye bye) and I can only hope we get something for Schaub. I doubt Yates would bring anything & probably should be allowed to draw his small salary thru 2014 then dump.