View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #59
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

I think a dynamic edge rusher would fix a lot of problems. We need a strongside OLB that can get pressure and help disrupt the opposition. We also need that guy to take away some attention from Watt so he can do the same. I think secondary players can be found later in the draft, but if there's a great edge rusher available when we pick in the 1st, I'd go that route. It would go a long way towards fixing the defense. ILB is a much lower priority to me, I think you could get a good one in the 4th.