View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #47
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why In the World did We Not Use our OFFENSIVE SYSTEM in this Game?

I understood the reasoning for the pistol, but I absolutely hate running the ball out of that formation using a line cherry picked for the ZBS. The RB needs to build momentum running North/South and in that alignment the defense gains the advantage because the RB is a sitting duck for a second or two. I just hate it, run the zone read, some off tackle stretch just don't ask the guy to run parallel to the LOS in the NFL, will never work with the defensive athletes in the league.

Should have just went Run and Shoot/ Air Raid all game IMO.