View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #216
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Pressure situations will determine a QB's worth. Case played fine, nothing screamed superstar to me, especially not picking up jailbreak blitzes, and misplacing a few balls (Graham/Hopkins) balls that could have been scores or set up scores. I'm not going to crown him anything yet, he showed some promise no doubt.

Let's see what happens when more film becomes available to DC's and how quick he will be able to implement the full playbook. Pistol formations are not catching anybody off guard anymore.

Plenty of time to see whether or not he will pan out. Starting Schaub moving forward may cost Kubiak his job, and if so say goodbye to the Keenum project, the new coach will draft his QB in what is probably one of the deeper drafts for the position in a few years.