View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #215
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post

You'd hope that he is. I think part of Kubes deal is that he is trying to show some loyally, because vets respect it. However, in this situation, he just needs to move on.
I think it's more than hope. Listening to the things he says about Keenum before & after the game I think it's clear he's having fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
If Keenum can improve over the course of the year, I think fans are going to come to the determination that this squad does have better targets than we thought on the roster. He's got the arm to take advantage of them.
Agreed