View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #37
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate 4 broken ribs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Flack jackets and injections can do just so much. I've had 4 broken ribs with a punctured lung in the past, which gave me great empathy for the patients I've had to treat. On average, it takes a complete fracture 3 weeks just to be able to take a deep breath comfortably, let alone get a decent night's sleep. During the early healing period, if the ribs are continually re-traumatized, healing can easily be setback and prolonged, and sometimes caused not to fuse at all.
Be like Cher, remove em!