View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #5
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chris Meyers vs KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
How did you guys think Chris did against KC?

Personally, I think he played a heck of a game. I want to say excellent, but I need to go back & watch the whole thing. I know I didn't see any glaring WTFs... from him & I didn't see any low snaps... as I watched the game. I watched a lot of highlights from the game (of KC's defense of course) & I don't want to say perfect, definitely got help on Poe a lot (probably most of the time), but really good I think overall.

When I get around to watching the game again I'll be looking at Chris pretty hard, just wondering what you guys think.
WTF game were you watching? I thought his -2.6 rating was a gift from the gods. He was worked back off the LOS from every play, out muscled with every down. Dontari Poe worked his scrawny butt all over the field. Myers has been a bright spot for us this year, but his flame burned out this week.