View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #57
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
really cant make up my mind where to use the #1 ... They have been exposed at so many positions this year. UgH I change my mind every other minute.

The obvious considerations - QB , OLB , RT , ILB ...

Schaub must go , Yates isn't the answer & the jury is still out on Keenum.

Newton is a turnstile. #1 might be high for a RT.

Cushing is snakebit and the entire defense goes to sh!t when he isn't on the field. Need another dynamic athlete inside.

Reed & Mercilus .... aren't getting to the QB regular enough.

Will Antonio Smith be back ?!?

Wade Smith shouldn't be resigned. #1 would be high for anything but an exceptional guard.

Ed Reed is a thief , someone call Detroit and get Glover Quin back!!

Sure could use a big nasty NT to fix the interior of that defense.

Cornerback .... J.Jo is underperforming and due $14m while KJax becomes a FA.

LOL, That's me as well, I keep changing my mind.

I know it's easier said than done but with so many holes on the team and an expectant high pick, I think we have to trade down and pick up extra 2nd and 3rd round picks. Also as much as I want to use the 1st pick on a CB, if we re-sign KJ then we'll have our starting CB's locked up for a couple more years and might just have to forego a CB in this draft because of so many needs elsewhere.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 10-22-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote