Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #759
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
He reverted to this badly at the end of the game Saturday. Needs to work on that.
That's something he needs to start working on now. He can't turn every play into street ball.

That said, if he can get more discipline in that area he could be a really good pro qb because he obviously has the talent and when he does need to escape the pocket in the pros could be deadly. IF he cleans his game up.

My guess is that he doesn't work on it now, and he will do best in the nfl by sitting and learning for a while.

I'd love to have manziel. I'm just not sure I'd want him with our first round pick.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote