View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #213
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Predicting whether or not Keenum would do well was complete conjecture. Truthfully, nobody should know either way.
That's about as irrelevant as it gets. Of course no one knows. Does that need to be said?

The point is, when you make strong statements about something and it doesn't go how you predicted, you look weak minded when you can't even acknowledge that for that one moment/game a guy played well without some crack about keenum fans.

This is part of a post you made last week:

Quote:
. You have people on the board expecting Keenum to be a "special" player (taken from this thread) when he has literally done nothing thus far in his NFL career. He has been sitting on the practice squad for how long now? How many years have teams passed up on him to be on their roster again? It is just silly. What I see is a beat down fan base struggling to comprehend what exactly is happening to their team and throwing their last bit of hope into an unproven, undrafted hometown kid. Meanwhile, they have made a determination about Yates that is almost equally as unfounded. It is just laughably silly all around, but I guess I'm just a realist.
You made several other post referencing him being on practice squad, being an udfa, making some good throws against back ups and people not in the nfl anymore.

Calling yourself a realist, and and anyone that thought case would play well desperate or delusional or whatever. And it's fine to still hold that opinion because it was only one game. But I guarantee you'd have been on here thumping your chest had keenum played poorly. Because while you didn't directly say it (maybe you did at some point) you more than alluded to it being highly likely.

You can't knock other people for their views beforehand and then when something positive goes their way and there's a tiny chance they could be right, come back and knock them again. That's weak.

Last edited by Rey; 10-22-2013 at 01:18 AM.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote