View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #212
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
People? Maybe there was a person saying that.... maybe that's what you heard.. maybe I've got blinders on & my Keenum hate is preventing me from seeing it.
I read one post that directly said it. But let's not be coy...there were quite a few people indirectly saying keenum was not worth the trouble. Well, 1 game in, he's shown good promise.

It's hard to talk real football when people let their pride get in the way of honest evals.

I didn't like the Mercilus pick. I made that clear from the get go. But when the guy does good things I praise him. When he gets better at something I say he got better.

No one "knows" how these players will turn out so what sense does it make to get married to an eval that you did once upon a time?

Sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong. Sometimes you're right and a guy changes...it happens.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote