View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013   #210
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I don't understand the talk about Kubiak's willingness to take a shot on 3rd and 3 with Keenum, but not Schaub. Or maybe some people are just surprised that we are running our wide receivers deep? These are the same plays that we were running earlier in the year. The guy that makes the decision to throw that ball is the QB. Keenum should be getting the praise for that TD throw. That's one of the things I like about Keenum: his willingness and ability to make that kind of throw.
I'm going to have to go back & look, I can't remember taking that shot on 3rd & 3. 1st & 10 from the 30, like Graham in Seattle... yeah.

& it may not be Kubiak, it may be me. In that situation, that down & distance, that part of the field, that time in the game... I'm expecting to try to pick up the first down.

Like you said, probably the same play.

I'm not giving Kubiak any praise for the call, just saying I think he's having fun again calling plays for someone who's going to execute them the way they were designed to be executed.