View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #10
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelganger's Kneejerk Mock-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
As of now, the only FA's I can see being worth it in the middle would be Daryl Smith (Who was a FA last year, with Ravens now, 1.5 sacks, 2 INT, 1 TD (Thanks Schaub!) and 64 tackles as of now.

Hes playing for 1.25 mil according to Spotrac, but imagine if he continues along his path someone will give him a 2-3 year deal. Ravens drafted Arthur Brown this past year, so imagine they would want to turn over the reigns, but you never know.

As for DB, There's Byrd from the Bills and not much else, and if he does hit FA w/o being tagged for the second time, I highly doubt we can afford the contract he wants. (Has demanded to be highest paid safety, 9mil+/year.)

As for the draft, I like the positions you've picked of need - Really depends on how the rest of the season plays out. I would love (and hate, due to what it means for us) to pick in the top 10 and refill our roster, especially if Keenum proves to be the 'real deal'
Thanks!

Smith would be a nice stopgap ILB. I do not know which DBs may be available next year. However, I imagine there will be a nice deal if the Texans are patient.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote