View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #9
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelganger's Kneejerk Mock-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
I like ILB pick high. I haven't really looked at them yet because I thought we could find someone later in the draft to stand next to Cush. After this I think we need an ILB in the first or second.

I don't think Cush is injury prone, because his injuries come from devastating hits. But I'm not sure he can return to form...

I think we need a Safety in there as well. Tre Boston out of UNC in the 3rd or 4th could be a solid later pick.
There are two schools of thought here:

1. Do you go after two 3 down LBs so that you can play the run or the pass tough?

2. Do you get one central 3 down LB and then a cheaper 2 down LB and bring on an extra saftey for a dime package.

In my mind, you gotta try for option 1. With bigger stronger TEs like Gronkowski, Graham, Davis, etc who are 6'5+ 260lbs, it is a tough assignment to ask a small 6'0 190-200lb safety to do much against them. Instead, asking a 3 down MLB is a much better matchup.

One of the reasons the SF defense is good is becuase of Willis and Bowman.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote