View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #207
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 94459 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
but kubes is starting schaub after the bye.

sigh..
We aren't two Sundays from now, so don't despair. My money says Schaub will be much more injured by then. Whether it's a setback or Kubiak is "just being smart with it", Keenum will start against the Dolts. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Schaub was called into Kubiak's office and privately given the news that Keenum will be starting. That protects Schaub's status as a sterter and Kubiak's as a "players coach" who doesn't let an injury take a starters job. That helps Schaub keep employment options open and Kubiak keep the locker room's faith. 2013 is Schaub's last with the Texans. Keep an eye on Craig's List for his house going up for sale.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote