View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #2
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77717 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Keenum is the Solution" Draft

1) I agree with addressing OT in the 1st, but Matthews will be long gone at #8 and Lewan will be gone as well. You're looking at the kid from Alabama (Koujandjio) who has a very high ceiling, but is not at that same level yet. He's a freak though.

2) Love Smallwood. I was loving him as a 4th round sleeper for us last year but he has blown up this year. He really reminds me of David Hawthorne, who I thought was fantastic in Seattle.

3) CB is a huge need. We really need someone who can come in and cover the slot and eventually replace Joseph. Not sure if Dennard is that guy, but he's an upgrade over McCain for sure.

4) Barnett is a solid pick. I think there are higher upside guys at Safety, but it's no secret that this position needs to be addressed.

5) Ealy is very intriguing. He has a ton of upside and I could see him going earlier than this because of that. We do need to address the DL though. Pass rush needs serious help.

6) I mocked Archer in my last mock. We need to find a kick returner who can also contribute on offense. Martin is neither of those. Could also help to add a change of pace back since Tate will be gone. Archer and Venric Mark are two guys I like.

7) No on Thomas. I've never liked him as a prospect. He's not NFL material, IMO.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote