View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #201
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
A much tougher test is when you have to keep up the pace with a great qb. They got indy coming up post bye and we will see more from case.
I can't wait.

No doubt in my mind Case will start, no doubt in my mind that he'll statistically play a better game than Andrew Luck... may not throw as many TDs, but ypa, completion percentage, total yards...... Keenum's numbers are going to be more like a starting QB's.