View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #197
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
You're out of your mind or didn't watch the game if you think Keenum didn't play well given the circumstances. Once Tate got hurt we had zero threat of a running game which allowed the defense to pin it's ears back the rest of the way. The offensive line got it's tail whipped from that point on hence why we gave up 5 sacks in the 2nd half.
I think if you have to say "given the circumstances" that says it all. & 4 of those sacks were in the 4th qtr. From that point on, we can say Case looked better than Matt Barkley & that's really all that can be said.

I want Case to start the rest of the year. Not because I thought he Kaepernicked it, but because I like the way Kubiak called the game.

& I'm sorry If I don't give any creedence to you Schaub hater/Case fanbois..... Matt Schaub haters swing from Keenum's nutts... shocking...