View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #193
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Well then you're creating your own phantom counter argument.

No one has said that keenum can play like that forever and be considered a good starter.

What has consistently been said is that in those circumstances, with that being his first start he played well.

If you are comparing him to other good starting qb's then your expectations were unrealistic.
I didn't have any expectations other than I expected him to make some good throws, based on preseason. How he would handle managing a full regular season game was up in the air. He did a decent job at it, but made some small mistakes. I think he can improve on it. They are certainly coachable mistakes.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote