View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #21
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate 4 broken ribs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Holy c rap, I've personally never had them but I hear they hurt like hell, can't imagine playing knowing your opponent is gonna pound you all day in that area. I see more fumbles in his future.
Uh...I can say it hurts. I broke a couple on Sept 11 when I totaled my motorcycle in Yellowstone National Park. I can't imagine him playing 2 weeks after breaking 4! It was a month before I wouldn't shed a few tears when I sneezed!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote