View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #223
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
The worse news is that Kubiak might be back next season due to all of these injuries. McNair may give him one more shot to see what he can do with a healthy team.
I don't think so. It seems like we have been saying this every season. Bottom line - every team faces injuries to key players every season. That's what makes a coach special and proves he is a top tier coach. Kubiak has never been able to show that he is above the median.

I feel confident saying that schaub and kubiak will be gone after this season.