View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Why In the World did We Not Use our OFFENSIVE SYSTEM in this Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
My friend thinks Case Keenum is too small to play quarterback in the NFL but he was very impressed with his performance yesterday. Isn't Drew Brees an inch smaller and nearly the same weight as Keenum? I'm not saying Keenum is going to have that type of success, but lack of size doesn't mean you can't become an elite quarterback in the NFL.
I thought Aaron Rodgers was a 6'5"-6'6" guy. I had no idea he was a stretched 6'2" standing next to each other, you probably wouldn't be able to tell who was taller: Yates, Rodgers, Keenum.