View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #188
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Is that what I said in my post you quoted?

How can we even have a discussion if you aren't addressing anything I said?
My original post had one point that I reiterated at the end: there's two sides of this argument, both sides want the best for the Texans. Wherever you stand on Case, don't take either side to the extreme.

You said you disagree. I haven't seen anyone "harp" on his negatives, I haven't seen anyone designate him as THE answer going forward. He had a *good* game. It wasn't enough to win, and that's what we're all about, right?
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote