View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #184
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13104 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
This is where I am right now.
We're 2-5 and while the season isn't mathematically over, it seems to be on a downhill slope that's covered with grease. I haven't given up hope but.... let's just say we'll need a miracle (or three) to make the playoffs at this point.

Might as well see what the kid can do the rest of the way. And OBTW, how about we put C. Wood in the backfield too to see if we need to draft to replace Tate.

We already know we need to draft Cushing's replacement (I hold very little hope that he'll come back 100% this time around), someone to replace Antonio Smiff (unless he restructures) and a decent RT. Let's see what else we need.
Cierre Wood has been cut, reportedly.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote