View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #183
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The problem with your "both sides of the argument" is even when reading how you broke down each side, it's obvious you favor one.. hence why one side is the side of 1 percenters and the other side "is a fair view" I guarantee you "99% percent" of people here do not agree with what you think 99% of this fan base thinks. Further more.. it's getting redundant to have to keep typing this, but I'M NOT A UofH FAN! and a LOT of people who voiced their opinion have been members of this board for years are also NOT just UofH fans.. their was no "supplementation of uofh fans"

people weren't labeled as haters until it became obvious they were WRONG..

People said he didn't have the arm.. wrong

People said "there's a reason why he was the #3 QB.. wrong

People even said if he played well against the league's best defense, they'd eat their crow.. wrong (which is why this thread is here.. people said they would eat crow, yet only one has shown up)

and nobody is glossing over mistakes made. We see them, the difference is between us and the "haters" is we expect those type of mistakes in a first start against the league's best defense, but we aren't dumb enough to not see the positives. Hell when your 7 year starter is making even worse type of mistakes, mistakes that lead to breaking NFL records, at least Keenum can learn.. Schaub is just a old dog who won't learn new tricks.
Absolutely, you're right on which side I fall on. I never said there weren't biases. But I can respect your opinion and fall somewhere in the middle (even if I'm still on the cautiously optimistic side). There are straight up haters, I'm sure. There are also Keenum fans who literally root for him only (typically, and not always, UoH alumni/students). I'm not saying there are any on this board, or that you are, but I know a few myself.

P.S. I never made any suggestions that you were a UoH fan or UoH affiliated in any way.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote