View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #25
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why In the World did We Not Use our OFFENSIVE SYSTEM in this Game?

I think this is a legitimate question that I'm hoping Kubiak answers sometime this week. I was expecting to see alot more shotgun, but not exclusively! Those people that complain Kubiak is too predicatable can't complain about this one.

I also think this is the reason our run game wasn't very strong. We can't run the stretch play from the shotgun, can we? I don't recall seeing any.

I'm also concerned about Keenum's ability to pass from a 3-step drop, which Schaub did alot when under center. The shotgun helps in this case.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote