View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #53
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

I really like Hundley, but he needs to go back for another year. Just too raw. I would take Bridgewater, but he won't be there at #5. I'm not touching Mariotta or Manziel.

Honestly, if we're picking #5, I see 2 options.

1. Anthony Barr - OLB, UCLA
2. Jake Matthews - OT, Texas A&M

Barr is a freak at OLB and we desperately need the pass rush help. I assume he will be gone so I take a Jake Matthews. If he's gone at #5, then I take Taylor Lewan (OT, Michigan). He has experience in a zone system and could play either OT position.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote