View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #80
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
lol at Schaub's trade value. Keenum made Schaub look awful in just a few series. You have to question Kubiak for making Yates the number 2 guy this season as well.

#FireKubiak
I think the only reason Yates was #2 was he knew the playbook better than Keenum. I don't think I saw 1 Kubiak play from Keenum all game. He was mostly in Pistol formation.

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote