View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #4
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 20949 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelganger's Kneejerk Mock-2

As of now, the only FA's I can see being worth it in the middle would be Daryl Smith (Who was a FA last year, with Ravens now, 1.5 sacks, 2 INT, 1 TD (Thanks Schaub!) and 64 tackles as of now.

Hes playing for 1.25 mil according to Spotrac, but imagine if he continues along his path someone will give him a 2-3 year deal. Ravens drafted Arthur Brown this past year, so imagine they would want to turn over the reigns, but you never know.

As for DB, There's Byrd from the Bills and not much else, and if he does hit FA w/o being tagged for the second time, I highly doubt we can afford the contract he wants. (Has demanded to be highest paid safety, 9mil+/year.)

As for the draft, I like the positions you've picked of need - Really depends on how the rest of the season plays out. I would love (and hate, due to what it means for us) to pick in the top 10 and refill our roster, especially if Keenum proves to be the 'real deal'