View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #159
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 52595 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

we had -1 rushing yards in the second half by anyone not named keenum (his 9 yarder giving us a total of 8 rushing yards). this game should've been in the bag, but with both runningbacks hurt and no other options, we couldnt move the ball and put a target on keenum's chest. i can think of 1 quarterback (brady) who would be a good bet to play well in that situation away and against the best pass rush in the league ... maybe.

keenum is my guy going forward. like i said, we needed time to implement a more complete gameplan and set of plays. without it, we were unable to make any adjustments. this should be a very focused bye week between kubiak and keenum. kubiak saw him in a live fire situation, saw what he did well with and struggled against, and can now put together a bigger playbook with adjusted route design and blocking schemes.

i'm excited to see what happens next.